LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION!
Wow, just wow!
I have only been writing this blog for about a month and to receive my first award nomination is truly humbling, i can't believe people actually want to read what I'm writing let alone would spend time nominating me.
Thanks Sassy - @SassyPant6
So wish me luck!
There are a few rules for this award system:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
Display the award on your blog. Answer a set of 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 3 – 10 blogs with less than 1000 followers (I have used Twitter followers) who you feel deserve the award.
Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer.
Once your post is published let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post
Questions For Nominees:
1. What got you into blogging?
The life changing moment that was finding out i was going to be a daddy of triplets. I want to document my journey so the kids to look back when the#'re older and understand why I'm grey!
2. If money were no object, what would you do to try to improve the world we live in today?
I would cut working hours for families without a deduction in wages, i feel far too many children are growing up without seeing enough of their parents due to work commitments.
3. Name one person in the world, dead or alive, who you would like to meet. And why?
4 if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to live in Canada, I'm a huge Ice Hockey fan and Canada is truly the home of hockey.
5. Name one thing you have achieved/that you are proud of.
Brining 4 beautiful children into the world.
6. What is your fondest memory?
Seeing my oldest son's face the day we first took him to Disneyland.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years from now? I'd love to say a published writer, but I'm sure I'll be in some kind of asylum thanks to the kids!
8. When was the last time you laughed?
This morning when Sophie (triplet 3) was shouting at her brother Zac (triplet 1).
9. TV or books?
TV, i don't have time for books unfortunately - was books before the triplets.
10. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook, although i'm not a fan of either, but feel they are a necessary evil.
11. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?.
Lord of the rings - never seen a Harry Potter film, never fancied them.
Questions For Nominees:
1. What got you into blogging? 2. Beach or city? 3.If you could travel back in time to any period, when and why? 4 If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 5. Name an event that changed your outlook on life? 6. What is your fondest memory? 7. Where do you see yourself in five years from now? 8. When was the last time you cried and why? 9. Chinese or Indian food? 10. Twitter or Facebook? 11. Star Wars or Star Trek?